INSTAGRAM

May 25, 2012

Quick Random Notes for May 25

1. I bought some nice pretty outdoor sandals from LLBean; this means my nearly new Chacos that I have lost will re-appear.
2.  Hunger Games got better as I read along.   I will see the movie, now.
3.  Ribeye; Corn on the cob; Sauteed mushrooms in garlic and butter; Romaine salad with blue cheese dressing.
4.  My mom tried to teach me many things, and I'm not sure how much really stuck, but one thing she did teach me was how to cook.   She was an awesome cook.  And so am I.  But she liked to cook for others, whereas I am shy about it.
5.  Hefeweissen is my favorite kind of beer.
6.  Try to be the glass-half-full kind of person, maybe it can do some good in your life.
7.  The boating this weekend is gonna ROCK, ROCK I tell you.

No comments: